Friday 23 September 2011

Shorts on Walls

One thing I forgot to do in the previous post is a tad bit of shameless self-plugging! I'm available in a few popular spots over the internet.


Find me on Twitter at #JoshuaFamaksAni


Find me on Google+ by searching 'Joshua Famaks'


I'm also on Vimeo, check out some of my work.


You can also email me at joshuafamaks@gmail.com if that takes your fancy.


I also realised that I should post about an up and coming animation event called Shorts on Walls. It's a casual experience where anyone that's interested struts in, has a few nibbles, a drink or two watches a couple short-listed animations and hopefully strikes up a conversation with someone they've never met before. I've submitted a piece for the event, and while I've no confirmation of anything yet, I'm still hopeful I get in. I also tried to convince a couple classmates to submit their work so we can make it a bit of a trip if a couple of us get in. It's happening in Wolverhampton's Light House on 13th October. Here's the page, for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment