Thursday 15 September 2011

Prologue.

Game start! Pawn to B3.


Now that we've broken the ice with a chess opening move joke allow me to welcome you to my blog. I plan to use this as a platform to display my work and progress in my animation career. And who knows, you may even get the odd spillage into my ideas and thought processes. I've never been the sort who was able to keep a diary so documenting my work in this format sounds pretty challenging at first. However, the reason for my abundant trail of bare-paged journals always stemmed from an inability to remember that the darned things existed. When the thought process to go upstairs to your bedroom, grab that little book from under the bed frame and let the emotions torrent through your pen like a squirrel on heat doesn't occur, keeping a diary is difficult indeed. But the advantage of this, I imagine, is that it's, like, on the computer! And I'm always there! So it should be well easy, y'know? No? Well, I'm choosing to believe it because it's my only hope of keeping this going more than this article.


Check...

No comments:

Post a Comment